Since many Rendering customers have been asking for this, I'm happy to let all of you know that we have added Download Stereo Pano for GearVR as an option for stereo panorama renderings. If you want to view your stereo panoramas on GearVR, you no longer need to process the images using ImageMagick and run scripts. We have simplified the process. In order to use this,
- Render a stereo panorama.
- Go to My Renderings, click on the thumbnail and choose "Download Stereo Pano for GearVR"
- A zip file is downloaded to your computer containing the image file and .json file. You can rename the files, if needed.
- Please note that if you have rendered a large size stereo panorama, it will take a long time to process and download.
- Copy these files to your Samsung phone's media folder.
Remember that, if you want all the original files, you can "Download Stereo-Pano as Zip".
Have fun rendering and viewing your images on Samsung GearVR.