If your Cloud rendered image is missing parts of the model, it might catch you by surprise. This usually happens if the model is missing in the camera view. In Revit, there are many different ways of hiding/revealing models in the scene. To understand what is going on and fix the problem, you should check the following:
- Select the view. Click on Visibility/Graphics override and check that everything that you want displayed is ON.
- Check if any Filter has been applied to the camera view.
- Check if there is any Phasing/Phase filter that has been applied that particular View.
- Change the material of the object that's not rendering (wall, floor, etc.) and see if that fixes it.
- Render from different camera view and see if the objects are still hidden.
Checking these things will help you diagnose the issue.