Are you someone who has been using stereo panorama renderings for client presentations and visualizing your interior spaces? If so, you'll be excited to know that we now have a new version for stereo panorama with enhancements. We listened to all the feedback provided by our customers and worked towards providing these features.
Here is what you will see with the new stereo panorama
- Oculus Rift support. You now have the ability to view your stereo panorama renderings using not only VR cardboard googles, but also devices like Oculus Rift. Instructions here.
- Render in different resolutions based on your device screen resolution.
- Free renderings available by selecting the low-resolution standard quality render, which is good for previewing. Pay using cloud credits for final high-resolution renders.
- A 360 degree preview for renderings available in the My Rendering gallery.
- Full-screen viewing of your renderings can be done in the browser.
- Download your renderings as a zip file which contains the left and right images, html file and instructions.
- Composite your own environment by downloading image file (png) which has an alpha channel.
- See progressive updated view of your rendering as it proceeds.
- Ability to view renderings in offline mode.
- Render As -> Stereo panorama from a regular panorama rendering.
The process to create these renderings remains the same and we hope you see value in these enhancements. As always, let us know if you have questions or need more information.
Steps to generate stereo panoramas are here.